Online Banking is Convenient, Secure, User Friendly, & FREE!
Please contact your nearest TruCommunity Bank location or click here to enroll online now.
Online banking is available from any personal computer with internet access and affords you the flexibility to bank when and where you want.
- Review account balances and recent transactions
- View check images
- Schedule one-time or recurring payments
- View/print past statements (with eStatements)
- Remotely deposit checks
- Download account information to your financial management software
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Make loan payments
- Activate or report stolen cards
- Add account alerts
Our financial institution migrated to a new online and mobile banking system on MONDAY, July 18th, 2022 and this upgrade required that you make changes to your QuickBooks and Quicken software. Please take action to ensure a smooth transition.
QuickBooks Desktop- Click here
QuickBooks Online- Click here
Quicken Desktop- Click here
Mint- Click here
Customers who would like additional information about various mobile and online banking options can contact a Customer Service Representative at one of our locations during regular banking hours or contact us by clicking here.