We Can Help You Get Your Ducks in a Row...
There are a Variety of Trust Services You Can Choose From to Help Meet Your Specific Needs.
Revocable Living Trust
- A trust can be altered or cancelled while the grantor is still living. Only after the grantor passes away, does the beneficiary receive any property placed in the trust.
- The trust cannot be modified or terminated without the beneficiary's consent. The grantor transfers his right to ownership into the trust.
- The trust is sometimes referred to as a will trust and is created upon the death of the grantor.
- The mineral title is transferred into a trust. The owner of the minerals is typically still the beneficiary depending on how the trust agreement is written.
Life Insurance Trust
- This trust is considered irrevocable. The trustee will invest the insurance proceeds and make payments to the beneficiaries on a decided upon interval.
- An irrevocable trust established to invest and manage charitable donations.
- A trust established to support a surviving spouse and heirs. Assets will be moved into the trust upon a spouse's death.
- A trust created to support someone through their education.
Special Needs Trust
- Physically or mentally disabled person can be supported while not diminishing their eligibility for public assistance.
There's Still Time. Talk to Us Today!
Call Sundi Lagge in the Trust Department at 701-463-2262 today, or email email@example.com for more information.