Why Should You Invest in a Health Savings Account with TruCommunity Bank?
- Provide more Retirement Funds
- Maximize growth on your money
- Your Account earnings are tax deferred
- Invest in your future!
You're Never Too Late to Start Investing!
- $1000 minimum to open account
- $50 annual fee
2021 Contribution Limits:
- Single HDHP Coverage: $3,600
- Family HDHP Coverage: $7,200
2022 Contribution Limits:
- Single HDHP Coverage: $3,650
- Family HDHP Coverage: $7,300
Catch Up Contribution:
-Eligible at age 55
Call Sundi Lagge in the Trust Department at 701-463-2262 today, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information .
*Trust Department HSA's are invested in mutual funds. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Investment returns and principal values WILL fluctuate and MAY be worth less than the original cost when redeemed. This product is NOT insured by FDIC. This product is NOT a deposit, obligation or guarantee of Garrison State Bank and Trust.